9/12/12

Pixar!

Been a while! Ok, so... I promise I was drawing this summer.

I was lucky enough to do the summer story internship at Pixar! It was an amazing and very very humbling experience. I learned a lot... A LOT, haha. And I just got hired to work in the story department, starting in October! I'm so excited AND I feel super weird... I can't believe this is happening.

When I was a wee lass, I was a big fan of Pixar. Toy Story came out when I was 7 and I was obsessed with it. I talked about it all the time, sometimes at my poor parents' expense:

Love you, Mom and Dad. :)

Here's to a new adventure! ("Adventure is out there!") 

I can't seem to get this expression off my face. Apologies in advance to future coworkers. 



9 comments:

noahmacmillan said...

!!!!!!!!!!YEAH LOUISE!!!!!

Amanda said...

Congratulations! That is amazing! You totally deserve it :D Go kick some more butt!

Kyrstin said...

Congrats! That's such fantastic news, you so deserve it. How exciting!

Emily Weeks said...

WOW congratulations Louise!! :D I'm so happy for you! You earned it!

Quentin Lebegue said...

Congratulations !! It's always super inspiring to hear this kind of stories !

Murray Huber III said...

That's great news. Do you have any photos or boards from the internship you can post?

Yon said...

Congrats Louise!! I can't imagine how you must be feeling!! Must be overwhelming !!:D

Isaac Orloff Illustration said...

congrats!

J said...

Welcome! Ill be seeing you around the halls. Hope you're settling in.