11/16/09

experiments









Hi, all! Here are some experiments from the past few weeks. The first one is gouache and ink, the second is graphite, and the last is just a messy watercolor test that I kinda like. The second one is inspired by Paul Felix/Haylee Herrick - thanks for posting about him, Haylee!

I am going to be at CTN-X this weekend and I cannot express my enthusiasm enough! I can't wait for these events! Hope to see you there! Check it out if you are not familiar: http://www.ctnanimationexpo.com/

10 comments:

Michael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael said...

my mom used some gouache in her thesis. she'd never done it before, and she said it was a lot of fun. i think it's a really cool look.

Louise Smythe said...

i loooove gouache

Martin W. said...

i love your stuff. The middle one looks very.."disney" to me. nice.

Pablo said...

Great Blog. Love your sketches and studies.

Cheeks said...

your work is absolutely gorgeous, Louise. It was very nice to meet you, too!

Louise Smythe said...

thanks!

Heather Berry said...

Your work is awesome! I love your life drawings. Don't ever stop drawing. I am so glad I got the chance to meet you in that long line at the Expo :D

Louise Smythe said...

heather! i just sent you an email haha

Illustrateur trés au Sud. said...

i love your sketches !! great work!